Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cowan to Brooklyn update

More of an addendum than an update, if you want to get all technical about it.

As I mentioned, my brother & I have been doing most of these walks together as training for the NZ tramps. He happens to be a photographer, as well as being my brother (I know - big job, don't know how he possibly finds the time to do both). Anyway, that is very good for this blog, because I am a crap photographer. So every now & then you will have the pleasure of viewing some shots that actually do justice to the wonderful scenery.

Here is your first taste - this is Brooklyn Dam.
And here I am checking out the dam.

Stay tuned for more from MKR Photography.

2 comments:

  1. Did you solve the vegan walking shoes dilemma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure did - thanks to Ziggy at Mountain Designs. I'm now a total convert to Montrails - they're a vegan mountain trail runner. So, great for hiking, but also really lightweight & great for running. So I got to leave my ordinary runners behind. I'm actually going to do a post about them soon I'm so excited! I think I might even do a Shelagh (or is it a Mary?) & buy multiple pairs in different colours :-)

    ReplyDelete